Some days I long for the slow days of old! Right now I am bogged down with moving into the house and not being able to just sit because there are things to put away and up on the walls and I can't stand the boxes and organized clutter! If only I could just let it go and not be so OCD. Not to mention keeping up with these busy kids. They aren't babies anymore, as you can see on the pictures, and aren't content just playing silently on the floor with favorite toys! While they still have their down times, they need activity and to be active!! And yet, I find myself whiling away time on the computer keeping up with old friends and new ones and family and trying to keep the pictures coming to all who want to see these changing children!!
Soon enough school will start and the days will become slower and I will ask God for some excitement in this life and wonder why would I ever want things to slow down! And even sooner they kids won't be young and wanting mommy and daddy all the time and will want to go out with their friends and be gone from this boring house. And soon enough they will be grown and out of the house and looking to build their own families.
~ So I will try to slow down and enjoy their childhood and when they call, "mommy, mommy" for the umpteenth time! ~
No comments:
Post a Comment