blog background

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Letters from Home...I mean pictures of our Home


Well, I don't really know why I am posting pictures on here except to say I did it and be done! This way I can post this on Facebook and maybe not post them there? Probably I will continue adding pictures there as well. Oh well. So today I have gone around the house quick cleaning to take an okay picture of where we are living. Some of the rooms I just gave up trying to clean! And the kids mostly followed me around so they could get their faces out there! They are typical vain children who love to see themselves and are enthralled with our multimedia world. In the future I imagine they will wonder why there are paper pictures of people and why those don't move or talk. However, until then...this is just a few pictures of what I have to show:












No comments:

Post a Comment