Sometimes my kids are very weird. For instance, they love to ride bikes and can be quite fast. However, there are some days lately when they are afraid to go too fast or just want to go slower than I can walk. They haven't really had any huge falls that seem to cause this fear, only the thought somehow that they might fall. And I don't think that I worry them about falling. ???
Other times they will suddenly get very shy and hide in a corner. What's up with that? They were just having a blast and someone they see a lot comes around and...BAM!...shyness erupts!
There have times recently where they cover their faces or their mouths so we don't know that they are smiling. Hannah started this months ago when she didn't want us to see her laugh or smile if she was in a foul mood and we make her smile. Then Noah started copying her in the past month; everything from what she says and does to the way she acts, including covering up his smile. Why? Why don't we want the world to know: I AM HAPPY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment