Then my Dad, Kim (his fiance), her daughter Jamie and Kayden Fleming (Brian, my brother's daughter) all drove up and arrived Friday afternoon. After suggesting a few sites to see, we all headed out to Carter County's Blue Hole. We all hiked down the steep stairs (I said it was steep!) and then Andy, Jon, the kids and I swam in the cold waterfall. Of course it was after Andy and Jon were having fun that I jumped in and then after we were sliding down the waterfall would the kids venture in one at a time! My dad and Jamie went to hike the mountain trail, got attacked by horseflies and got back just as it got dark and we had to leave, so there wasn't time to cool off in the falls. And we all had to trek back up those steep stairs! Did I mention how steep they are because they are very awkwardly spaced and about as tall as three or four normal stairs! Seriously! But still my favorite spot!
To Be Continued.....
No comments:
Post a Comment