Well, as most of you know, we are expecting child number 3! We're still pretty early on so he or she should be due around March, maybe close to one of my family's birthdays! My dad is at the beginning, my brother in the middle and my mom and bff at the end. Only time will show since Hannah was one day early and Noah was 9 days early! I have been feeling pretty nauseous and very tired, but certainly glad the kids are old enough to play quietly (enough!) and to entertain themselves and each other!! Bread has helped along with trying to stay hydrated. I've gone from juice to water to milk and chocolate milk to V8 and more water!!
The kids are super excited and each want a baby after their own gender! Hannah wants a little girl who can sleep in her room. I think she envisions a built in girl bff who will share all her dreams and want to be just like Hannah. She suggested Sally or Rosie. Noah wants a boy, as he said, to plant in the ground. I'm not sure exactly what he means except he really likes playing in the dirt/sand! He also wants him to be named Noah, but since Daddy said no, he told Daddy he thinks "Nobody" would be a good name then. ;-) Guessing he wants the similar sound!! If he were generally a mean child, I'd be worried, but I think it's all his small, growing imagination can come up with for now.
Andy hasn't said much about what gender he would prefer, and I feel the same way! To me a girl means more drama and a boy more action and me on my toes. I just want a healthy baby!
And since there has been a request for kid pictures....Enjoy! ;-)
Andy, and most of the men plus his cousin Steph, went to a Cincinnati Red's baseball game...and before they went into the museum where the kids (and adults??) got to play dress up!!
 |
| Noah in ump gear!! |
On our way to Cincinnati for a North American Christian Convention and mini-reunion/4th of July party with Andy's dad side of the family, we stopped at Cumberland Gap, KY:
 |
| Hannah found her own "gap"!! |
 |
| Andy and Noah at the Red's game flipping hats! |
I don't know where my daughter gets this from:
 |
| Eating 4th of July cupcakes |
|
|
 |
| Hannah showing her missing tooth and the gap in between |
 |
| Can you guess what color cupcake I had?? ;-) |
 |
| Uh, blue, white and red?? |
|
 |
| Noah "gloving" Aidan |
 |
| S P A R K L E R S !!!! |
On our way to the convention, we met friends from college, Andy and Camille, at the Creation Museum where we got to pet and feed animals and the kids got to ride a camel!!!
 |
| Noah, Eli, and Hannah crouching in wait for their next meal |
 |
| Oh YEAH!! |
 |
| "Hamming" it up!! |
In downtown Cincinnati, there was a piano chained and painted!!
No comments:
Post a Comment