Well, it's been quite a while since I've blogged, but this has been written a dozen times in my head...just have not connected the thought of blogging with the action!!! I am finally 14 weeks which is officially the second trimester of pregnancy!!
I am so glad to be past all the nausea and extreme tiredness that I am actually back to decorating and re-doing a room for fun. Not the baby's room, he or she will share a room with either Hannah or Noah and boy are they excited!
Anyway, I have been meaning to get on and tell about the kids schooling, post some pictures of both kids and this new baby belly, and just update everyone on what's going on!!
However that will have to come tomorrow or the next few days...it's now 11:40 and now that my applesauce is done (yes, I'm even canning more homemade applesauce...love getting most of my energy back!), I'm off to bed. :-) Good night all and take luck, I mean, take care!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment