blog background

Thursday, March 1, 2012

It's a Real Nursery


We have officially finished the nursery!!!



...The crib is set up...


(thanks to my dad and Kim buying the crib and my mom, Aunt Gail, and Gramie buying all the bedding/accessories), 


...clothes are put away...


(thanks to my friends Mendy and Janie for the dresser!), 


...and all the painting has been done or rather finished...

{months ago we moved our bedroom downstairs, Noah to our bedroom because bunk beds fit better without being in front of a window, and then made his old room a nursery, whew!}

...the room had been waiting for a year for the border to be finished with blue and the trim/doors/window with white. 


I even have the bassinet/pack-n-play/changing table combo set up downstairs in our room with diapers, bibs, blankets, etc. 

Now all we're waiting on is baby boy and we're set! ;-) He is still due on March 20, but since Noah came 10 days early, my doctor believes this baby will come early. 

::crossing my fingers::

And I have a weird confession to make: 
sometimes I just sit in the nursery. 
No reason I can explain, just love to sit in my office, um, rocking chair!





2 comments:

  1. Turned out lovely my lovely one. You'll spend some wonderful time with baby boy in that rocking chair. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I don't know exactly how all of this works, but I am typing a comment...so hope you get it. Thank you so much for sending me the blog site, I loved all the photos and what you wrote...I have to say I started crying, good cry of course. It was Mike and I and David and Natalie back at Milligan posing for our family pictures with beautiful Tennessee scenery in the background. Our kids were six and two when we moved there. Such wonderful memories. I am so glad you are there and so happy and now to welcome Elijah into your fold! Can't wait to see his photo entries...inhabiting the nursery you have prepared for him. Love to you all, Jan Cuddy

    ReplyDelete