Weeks later, I started pestering Andy for clues of when would the shower be...today, tomorrow, next week? Then he planned a "Family Outing" to our local museum. And did not put any info online. Which seemed so obvious!! If you know Andy, he is the geek of the family (and of many of our friends) and every event goes on Facebook. So obviously the surprise would be Saturday morning.
Saturday came and we went to the museum, (shower must be tomorrow I thought) ...we had fun, and had a weird experience: my friend Lisa was attacked by two pigeons. Two birds literally collided into her back and feathers flew everywhere!! She was fine, but it was just really strange.
Then we went home and: S...U...R...P...R...I...S...E!!!
There were so many adorable owl decorations: owl balloons, an owl cake...to eat, and a diaper cake, owls on a tree...
![]() |
| Katie made a favorite of mine: a diaper cake!!! |
![]() |
| Diana made this adorable cake |
![]() |
| And it was tasty too!!! |
![]() |
| My helper Lori helping me keep track! |
I started out with several helpers...all the "big" kids that were there, Hannah, Noah, Ella, Matthew, and Marlie...they soon disappeared, but a few came back at the end!
My friend Lori really wants this boy to be named after her...even if it's the guys name from Little Women!!
The kids had their own table...colors and all!!
This is called a "Pee-pee Teepee"
Need I say more? ;-)
Having a little fun with my friend Lisa who was trying so hard to keep things picked up and fold the paper...
I just couldn't help myself!
The gift table...yes, I unwrapped it all! ;-)
And when we came home I took a nap and this is the decoration I woke up to...
My kids used some stickers and tape to hang up the balloons ;-)
Thank you to all who came out and showered Elijah Something with lots of gifts, we certainly appreciate the support and love we received.





















No comments:
Post a Comment