blog background

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The Apple Festival

The Apple Festival 2010
Where Andy or Kim were blowing up balloons for the kids!!
We parked cars a few blocks from the beginning of the festival as a fund raiser for the youth, like our sign!?!

My Hat
Hannah's Hat
Noah's Plane
My hat actually has color!!

 It has been rumored that last year there were 110,000 people who attended and were part of the festival. Don't know if we beat that this year, but there were quite a few crowds, lots of booths and we all had fun!! It's too bad we didn't get a picture of the huge doughnut we got from "Aunt Ruthie's"!! It was as big as your face...and of course Andy and I shared one...we didn't have one and a half each... Seriously, they were super good!! Probably the best that I have had since my Gramie and Pappaw had a doughnut shop when I was really young...maybe as old as 8. They were fresh and two of them were broken so those were half price!!

No comments:

Post a Comment