Well I intended to come back with more daily weekly monthly pictures and updates!! I guess I somehow forgot the Frazier family had a blog. (yes, I know it's been 3 months, sorry)
Well, let me just start by saying everything not much has changed and the kids are doing well. :-)
Hannah is almost 7 (can you believe it) and she has grown up so much.She is such a big mommy's helper, loves being a "second" big sister, still loves playing with Noah (one of her bffs) and Elijah and (on an academic level) is soaring in my humble opinion! She has been reading very well for a while and will read anything and everything!!! She is also (still) very much into taking care of her dolls, her latest being Sofia, who goes most places everywhere with us.
Noah also has grown up so much (he's 5 1/2). I didn't realize how much I thought of him as a little boy when he was the "baby" but lately I realize he is not. He is obsessed a big fan of any sports (currently basketball as he plays at the YMCA) and ANY time we have a free moment, he wants to shoot hoops on one of those over-the-door ones we have downstairs. He just loves to move! He is such a great big brother who is very loving to Elijah. Always wanting to give a not-always-gentle pat, hug, kiss, whatever. :-) He is doing very well in school as well when I get him to be still.We have been working on reading and he's been able to read many small books!
Elijah, well, I guess you could say he has changed the most. I mean he's going to have changed some within the next week because he's 10 months!! :-) He is really cruising and I keep thinking he will just let go and take off, but he hasn't yet. He is full of joy and loves anytime the kids try not even hard to make him laugh!! He is quick to find when the baby gates or doors are open and will go after any kind of gadget he sees the rest of us using (think cell phone, computer, remote, even cords!).
No comments:
Post a Comment